New generation Deerfos (Korea) filter with compact design for installation, stable operation. Connec...
Domestic wastewater treatment company
Domestic wastewater treatment company
Viet Water provides customers with optimal technology solutions, in accordance with the lowest and most effective investment costs.
• Provide technical drawings, instructions and construction supervision for the items that can be done by the Investor.
• After design, construction, operation, etc. Viet Water will train and transfer technology to partners.
Contact Viet Water for a free quote, support and advice for customers. (Technical consulting support – 24/7 quote: 0947.99999.30 – 0904.506.065)
Domestic wastewater treatment company
• You are looking to build a domestic wastewater treatment system with reasonable cost, stable operation, high quality, low operating cost.
• The Company's wastewater is a problem that needs to be solved to ensure environmental requirements.
• Need to find a company to treat domestic wastewater, handle environmental problems.
• The wastewater treatment system of your company often has problems, the parameters in the medical wastewater from clinics and hospitals after treatment are volatile and difficult to control.
• Your customers apply environmental ISO to your products.
How to have effective and standard domestic wastewater treatment technology, reasonable cost, stable operation, suitable for production scale? That's what investors are always interested in.
Understanding that problem, Viet Water Joint Stock Company has designed and constructed many different factories, built, installed, renovated and upgraded medical wastewater treatment systems for clinics and hospitals. , and now offers different solutions depending on the wastewater properties, depending on the existing premises as well as the needs of the Owner to advise on individual cases for customers.
2. Composition of domestic wastewater
Wastewater is water that is discharged after being used, or generated in a technological process, and is no longer of direct value to that process. Wastewater may originate from household, industrial, commercial, agricultural, surface runoff, storm water, sewer run-off or seepage.
Municipal wastewater is usually conveyed in conjunction in a sewer or sanitary sewer system and treated at a wastewater treatment plant. Treated wastewater is discharged to the receiving site through a sewage pipe. Wastewater generated in an area inaccessible to the drainage system will be treated with an on-site water treatment system. This system typically includes a septic tank, drainage field, and an on-site treatment unit. Wastewater management is about covering the whole sanitary system condition, like the management of human excreta, solid waste, storm water.
Sewage is a type of wastewater consisting of wastewater from households and therefore contaminated from people's toilets. But long-term sewage is also used as the average value for any type of wastewater. Drainage system is the physical infrastructure, including pipes, pumps, screens, ditches, .. used to convey wastewater from the point of generation to the place of treatment or disposal.
Domestic wastewater: wastewater from residential areas, commercial areas, office areas, schools and other similar facilities.
3. Criteria on quality in domestic wastewater.
The maximum allowable value of the pollution parameters in domestic wastewater when discharged into the receiving water source does not exceed the Cmax value calculated as follows:
Cmax = C x K
Cmax is the maximum allowable concentration of pollutant parameters in domestic wastewater when discharged into receiving water, in milligrams per liter of wastewater (mg/l).
C is the concentration value of the pollution parameter specified in Table 1
K is the coefficient that takes into account the size and type of service establishments, public facilities and apartment buildings specified in Table 2.
Note: The formula for calculating the maximum allowable concentration in wastewater is not applicable for pH and total coliforms parameters.
The C value of the pollution parameters as the basis for calculating the maximum allowable value in domestic wastewater when discharged to receiving wastewater sources is specified in Clause 1 of this Article.
|Giá trị C
Table 1: Values of pollution parameters as the basis for calculating the maximum allowable value in domestic wastewater
– Column A specifies the C value of pollution parameters as the basis for calculating the maximum allowable value in domestic wastewater when discharged into water sources used for domestic water supply purposes (with good water quality). equivalent to columns A1 and A2 of the National Technical Regulation on surface water quality).
– Column B specifies the C value of pollution parameters as a basis for calculating the maximum allowable value in domestic wastewater when discharged into water sources not used for domestic water supply purposes (with water quality equivalent to columns B1 and B2 of the National Technical Regulation on the quality of surface water or coastal waters).
To assess the quality of the water environment, one must base on a number of physical, chemical and biological criteria. Through the parameters in the water will allow us to assess the level of pollution or the effectiveness of the treatment method.
Viet Water Joint Stock Company would like to introduce the most effective wastewater treatment technology today, meeting the criteria of enterprises. Ensure that the output wastewater meets current regulations and is licensed by the competent authority for discharge.
TECHNOLOGY CHART OF DAILY WASTE WATER TREATMENT SYSTEM
In addition to the above technology diagram, depending on the site conditions, design requirements, operability, etc., other technologies can be used.
This is the technological process of domestic wastewater treatment that meets the current regulations of the competent authorities. Depending on the level of output treatment and input wastewater characteristics, it is possible to add or reduce the unit work items accordingly.
• Advantages of technology
• Waste water treatment meets current regulations.
• Save the construction area of the wastewater treatment system to save investment costs.
• The system works automatically.
• Low operating and maintenance costs for wastewater treatment systems.
• No odor and secondary matter during operation.
• Initial investment costs are not too large.
Image: Wastewater after treatment of domestic wastewater treatment system POSSCO Vietnam Steel Company, capacity 500 m3/day.
3. Construction solutions
Currently, there are many methods of construction of wastewater treatment systems. Depending on the actual situation at the enterprise, we have different system layouts. Viet Water would like to present some popular construction methods today.
Method of construction of bricks, reinforced concrete: This method is quite classic, but still popular in many cases. Depending on the needs, we can build full sound or half floating half sound.
Image: Wastewater treatment system made of concrete, brick
• Durable and solid.
• Popular so it's easy to build, no need for environmental expertise.
• Build many different shapes, flexible.
• Construction methods of steel, composite, PVC: These are some improved construction methods for businesses that do not have much construction area and want to save costs.
• Does not take up much space, compact.
• Significantly reduced costs.
• Flexibility in moving and increasing modules.
• Fast construction.
Image: Wastewater treatment system made of steel, composite, PVC
VIET WATER JOINT STOCK COMPANY
Address: 339 Pham Van Bach, Ward 15, Tan Binh District, City. Ho Chi Minh
Website: vietwaterjsc.com – www.moitruongvietwater.com
Mobile : (+84).0947.9999.30 – (+84).0904.506.065